Why Should I Consider the Teeth in a Day / All-on-Four Procedure? Is it right for me?
- An affordable solution to restoring the aesthetics and function of your teeth
- We are able to restore your teeth with minimal discomfort, most times in just one day
- There is no long recovery time needed — you will be able to speak, eat, and smile the same day as the procedure
- Eat and smile with complete confidence!
- This amazing procedure can be safely done on most patients of any age
- We can absolutely guarantee an improvement in quality of life - you can, eat, speak, and smile the way you used to
- This is a one-time, long term solution to a problem — in most cases, these implants will last a lifetime
Getting ready for your all on four implants is simpler than many people think. Start
by bringing all your medications and nutritional supplements in for a review. The
goal is to determine if any of those products could complicate the procedure or
It is advised that somebody accompanies you on the day of your procedure for
comforts sake, because although you will be awake and monitored after the
procedure is over, you can expect to be a little groggy. That is why having a friend
or relative drive you home to ensure you’re comfortable is what we recommend.
Remember soft foods are a good thing for a few days. Stock up prior to the
procedure for all on four in Barrie so you can take it easy during the recovery and
not worry about going to purchase them afterward. Contact Barrie Smile Centre
today if this is a procedure that you’re interested in and book a free, no obligation
consultation with one of our dental experts to explore your options!